This year's edition of GBA will be very special for us because we will have the occasion to officially present our recently established US branch: LATTUADA NORTH AMERICA INC., based in Northwood (OH).
We’ve always invested a lot in the North American market, and considerably strengthened our presence in US over the last 10 years, also thanks to the excellent work of our local sales network. So we have decided to establish this new company to better follow this key-market and offer so many benefits to all our US customers.
Visit our dedicated brand-new website www.lattuada-na.com for more information!
At our booth we will exhibit our model TLR 13 AV C: a 13-wheels mitering machine (0-45°).
One of the most appreciated model of our TLR series: chosen by the major producers of stratified glass for the heavy industry and specially address to all glaziers with huge production of glasses with big sizes and great thicknesses.
Strong points of the exhibited model:
- adjustable inlet conveyor with screw-jacks to carry high weights and possibility to adjust the glass removal up to 5 mm
- pneumatic clutch to help the glass load
- ultrasonic glass entrance sensor
- conveyor without bearings: precise, very strong, cheap maintenance, better ability to absorb the laminated glass differences in thickness
- rear arris spindles front regulation
- automatic regulation (mechanical type) of the arris wheels when the glass thickness changes
- IE3 high efficiency motors
Equipped also with PC to manage all working phases, our motorized buddy washer model OT 300 and special rotating brushes for the front and back conveyor pads cleaning.
Our sales manager, Nicola Lattuada, and the Lattuada North America staff will be present together with our agent for Canada, MARC PRÉVOST MACHINERY and our agent for the US West Coast, TSS SALES & SERVICE.
For more information about the event, please click here.